facebook
Slow Food
Città Slow
Strada dei Vini
Photo Gallery
Video Gallery
Virtual Tour
Territory
Montecampano
immagine Montecampano
Click here to zoom
Montecampano, the old Castle "Mons.Campanus", went under the rule of Amelia in 1354. Just like Fornole, it suffered destruction and fires at the hands of Braccio da Montone (1412), Paolo Orsini and Niccolò Piccinini (1434) .From the original castle fortification remains some parts of the walls and towers.
Montecampano is located 350m above sea level and is about 9 km from Amelia. Its patron saints are St. Eurosia and St. Ciriaco, the parish church is called St. Pietro in Vincoli and the village feast is celebrated on the first Sunday of May.

News
2020, October 27
2020, November 06
Events
from 25/09 to 08/11
Accommodation highlight