Turismo Amelia

Palazzo Nacci

The Nacci palace, situated on the corner of Via del Duomo and Via Garibaldi, originated in 1342 by joining together three seperate Medieval tower dwellings and taking advantage of the arched vaults of the 13th century market as a support. 

The entrance is on the opposite side, in via Carleni and it consists of a sculpted doorway with an inscription bearing the name of its former owner “Hippo Naccius”. The interior has a harmonius courtyard with an elegant stairway leading to the arcade with finely carved columns and capitals.